- Due to unprecedented demand for Navigator 3.0, you may experience difficulties in downloading. Please choose different mirror sites from the list you will receive after selecting from the menus below. Thanks for your patience.
- Using the pull-down menus below, select the appropriate product, operating
system, language, and location. Click to display download sites. (Not all products are
available in all configurations. U.S. citizens may download
copies of the 128-bit encryption version of Netscape Navigator after
completing the Netscape U.S.-Only Software Eligibility Affidavit.)
- In the list that appears, click on the location nearest to you, and
then the server will download the software to your hard disk.
- Netscape Navigator 2.02 beta for OS/2 Warp is now available.
- Netscape's FastTrack Server is now available for Windows 95, NT, and Unix.
That means you can begin publishing on your company's internal network or
on the Internet in minutes. All you have to do is check that your computer
has an IP address,
FastTrack server, and launch the installer. And voilà: Your desktop
computer is now also a server. It's that simple.
- If you have trouble downloading Netscape Navigator with your current
browser, you may want to try downloading the file directly from our FTP servers.
- If you have questions about which products to download, read the Netscape Navigator section of our site.
- Please also read our Download Instructions,
information about prerelease (beta) software, and any read-me files
that accompany the software.
- Clicking the Quick Purchase button allows you to
pay for versions of Netscape Navigator and upgrades that you have
downloaded. If you'd prefer to purchase a packaged copy of Netscape
Navigator, with manuals, visit our General Store.
- If you have purchased a Netscape Navigator Subscription and you wish to
download the latest version, please visit our special
Subscription Download site.
- Individuals, businesses, and government organizations may evaluate Netscape
Navigator free of charge for up to 90 days. Students, faculty, and staff
members of an educational institution and employees of charitable nonprofit
organizations may use Netscape Navigator free of charge. If you are using
Netscape Navigator free of charge, you are not entitled to technical
- For information about downloading other Netscape products, see our main download page.
Corporate Sales: 415/937-2555; Personal Sales: 415/937-3777; Federal Sales: 415/937-3678
If you have any questions, please visit Customer Service.
Copyright © 1996 Netscape Communications